Tak jak wspominałam wcześniej, zamieszczę kilka moich ulubionych piosenek Lamberta. Będzie to zaledwie garstka ( na telefonie mam ponad 30, łącznie z remixami i wersjami z koncertów). Przyznam, że nie wszystkie piosenki, które nagrał, mi się podobają. Do niektórych musiałam się przekonać po kilku miesiącach ;)
(I put some of my favorite songs Lambert. This will be a few (on the phone I'm over 30, including remixes and versions of concerts). I admit that not all songs that he recorded, I like. For some I had to convince a few months;)
(I put some of my favorite songs Lambert. This will be a few (on the phone I'm over 30, including remixes and versions of concerts). I admit that not all songs that he recorded, I like. For some I had to convince a few months;)
To co znają chyba wszyscy, gdyż swego czasu w radiu grano to dość często,
a teraz również ludzie śpiewają to w wielu programach muzycznych .
What I think we all know, since his time on the radio played it quite often,
and now people sing it in many music programs.
and now people sing it in many music programs.
"Just don’t give up
I’m workin’ it out
Please don’t give in
I won’t let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, whataya want from me
Whataya want from me"
I’m workin’ it out
Please don’t give in
I won’t let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, whataya want from me
Whataya want from me"
Piosenka, która pojawi się na najnowszej płycie - dopiero w 2012 ;(
The song that appears on the latest album - until 2012; (
"Everywhere we go
I’m lookin’ for the sun.
Nowhere to grow old.
And always on the run.
They say we’ll rot in hell
But I don’t think we will
They’ve branded us enough
Outlaws of love."
I’m lookin’ for the sun.
Nowhere to grow old.
And always on the run.
They say we’ll rot in hell
But I don’t think we will
They’ve branded us enough
Outlaws of love."
Teraz coś zupełnie innego - remix "Aftermath"
Something completely different - a remix of "Aftermath"
"Wanna scream out
No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Gonna tell ya you'll be alright
In the Aftermath
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
In the Aftermath "
No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Gonna tell ya you'll be alright
In the Aftermath
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
In the Aftermath "
"Master Plan". Energicznie i buntowniczo ;)
Energetic and rebelliously;)
Jeszcze "Voodoo" (spodobało mi się dopiero po 5. przesłuchaniu =)
Still, "Voodoo" (I liked it until after the fifth listen =)
"I'm so afraid I missed my chance
To be bewitched all by you
I just gotta say I want your hands
I don't wanna live without your hands
I'm so obsessed with your sexiness, yeah...
To be bewitched all by you
I just gotta say I want your hands
I don't wanna live without your hands
I'm so obsessed with your sexiness, yeah...
Cause it's voodoo
(Voodoo voodoo)
Under your spell
It's voodoo
(Voodoo voodoo)
Under your spell"
Under your spell"
Oczywiście nie mogło zabraknąć teledysku do "FYE"
Of course, could not miss the video for "FYE"
"Oh, I bet you thought I was soft and sweet
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
But I’m about to turn up the heat
I’m here for your entertainment"
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
But I’m about to turn up the heat
I’m here for your entertainment"
To zaledwie malutka część. Ciężko streścić. Rożnych piosenek słucham w zależności od nastroju. Mam nadzieję, że może komuś dzięki tej notce tez sie coś spodoba ;)
It's just a tiny part. It's hard to summarize. I listen to different songs depending on your mood. I hope that maybe someone with this scrap was what something like it;)
http://videobb.com/watch_video.php?v=uY8DiOQtf9Zt
OdpowiedzUsuńwcześniej nie słyszałam tych piosenek i są fajne :)
OdpowiedzUsuńLubię jego piosenki,chociaż są kilka ,które mi nie pasują.Remiksów nie słyszałam.
OdpowiedzUsuńMadzia**